Monday 9 September 2019

How do I choose good quality of tiles?

Good Quality of tiles you get while you go for a branded one but choosing a brand is very difficult I feel because recently I finished my new house inauguration when I was searching for good quality with affordable prices and everything I went into a store and I started enquiring about all the brands and quality of that and I got to know that the quality is same of all Ceramic tiles max to max it may vary around 5% to 6% but its same almost, Next I started thinking about designs. Then I decided to go for Somany ceramics which has the Largest collections in tiles for all types, and quality assurance is mind-blowing which they are providing.


whenever it's about quality you should always think about the wastage and here are few tips to avoid wastage:
  1. when you can find a bend in tile it will be a problem at that point of time the leakage starts. so check with tile bends.
  2. You need to buy 1 extra box than the measurement of your area.
  3. Go with light colors to brighten the smaller area as well
  4. When you fix it go with paper joint with tile grout. when you go for a paper joint you can decrease the chances for leakage. It looks awesome as per looks as well.
So I would suggest you prefer Somany Ceramics, They have the best collections of wall tiles, floor tiles, outdoor tiles. Visit the above link and check how it looks.


For more information click On : https://www.somanyceramics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment